Tuesday, October 6, 2009

229.2 lbs!!!!

Last night I turned down more birthday cake. Turned down a corn bread at Boston Market the other day. But its working.

I was asked last night if I missed drinking or eating more. The answer is eating. Although not drinking is tough too if I'm in that environment. But the food thing is way worse. I'm usually pretty good but there are times when I just think about the stuff I can't have because I know that I could eat that pizza or box of cookies or carton of ice cream. And then probably feel guilty afterwards. I won't give up! no way!

I've lost 37.4lbs to date!! The sponsorship has slowed down though. I'm hoping it'll pick back up soon. Please sponsor me!! Even pennies is great!! It really adds up! Thanks everyone!!

EJ

Donate at
www.curechm.org


No comments:

Post a Comment