Friday, October 30, 2009

Just an update.

I've noticed that my feet are feeling better. That I can walk around without being in pain. Just a few months ago I would wake up everyday and putting my feet on the floor would be like stepping on a hot plate. There's very little or no discomfort when I wake up in the morning now. And I attribute it to my weight loss. I'm able to run up 4 floors worth of stairs instead of drag myself up. My girlfriend told me I don't snore anymore. I only had started snoring when I started putting on all the weight. My back hasn't caused me any trouble since I lost the weight. I have a history of back problems.

Someday I will run a marathon. I just gotta figure out how to deal with the sun. But one day I will do it.

The Bill's Wiki'd Women have given me a new total of how they have helped.

$31.54/lb

Bringing the new tally to ........

$148.36/lb!!!

incredible!! these last 20 lbs are gonna be a bitch!! I need all the help I can get. Thanks guys!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, E.J!!!
    I've been following your blog closely ever since the great gals at The Vault posted about it.
    I've had my share of eye disease as well, in my early teens. Nearly going blind, and everything that came after it...it completely changed my life.

    I'm inspired and in absolute awe by your optimism and determination, you are truly amazing.

    I'll do what I can to help, I wish you all the best.

    Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EJ,

    Congratulations on all your success thus far. You should be proud of yourself. Just wanted to let you know that I am one of many who checks in on your progress from time to time. I too have lots of weight to get off and you are a great inspiration. Congratulations again and all the best to you and your lovely girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth

    Thanks for writing. What eye disease do you have? I wish you the best in dealing with that. Here's to a bright future full of images!!

    Charlotte

    Thank you so much for writing. I wish you the best of luck with your weight loss. Changing life styles is very hard but very necessary. At least for me anyway. Alll the best to you both.

    EJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. EJ! This is great!
    Disappearing foot pain, back pain and snoring are such good signs! That means your body is less and less being pulled out of alignment by displaced weight. And if your feet aren't hurting that means you can start to take advantage of the most sophisticated piece of our anatomy!! (Seriously- an incredibly disproportionate number of bones are in our feet because they are so awesomely complex.)
    I'm so happy for you!
    ...What's your exercise plan these days? Is it accounting for your new abilities or are you still on the same plan?
    I am so happy for you and so proud of your hard work
    -RK

    ReplyDelete