Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lost more weight and got more sponsors!!

258.2 lbs!

Maria Dollard - $1/lb
Jennifer Barnum Bellofatto - $1/lb
Wiki'd Women - $1.50/lb more

Total $70.90/lb!!!

So I lost another 2 1/2 lbs this week. Not bad. My bodies probably adjusting to the new diet of fruits veggies, chicken, turkey and water. I've decided to try to not eat at all if possible after 10pm. However last night I had an apple after.

A lot of Stephen Moyer/True Blood fans have jumped on board. Which has been great and made a big difference. When I meet him I'll have to thank him for having great fans and also for being so damn sexy.

I'm leaving for LA on Sunday for 10 days and I'll be going to Comic Con in San Diego. That'll be interesting. I'm not going to weigh myself because I want to stay accurate with my own scale. But I'll weigh myself right before I leave and when I come back. I think as long as I keep my diet in check I'll drop a few pounds cuz I'll be walking around a lot.

If you havent donated yet please consider it. It's really adding up. I think I'm going to put full names up so I dont get confused by partial names. If you want to donate but dont want your name up, please let me know.

Thanks for the support!!! This is really great!!

Much love,

EJ


4 comments:

  1. I am cheering for you, EJ!! We(The Billsbabes)are so glad that we are in your corner helping you with this. Keep up the good work!!

    Melinda Miller

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. EJ, we're with ya! I'm glad to be working with you as a member of the Billsbabes!

    Lynnpd99 - Lynn Dougherty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go EJ! Have a great time at ComicCon!

    ReplyDelete