Wednesday, August 26, 2009

244.4 lbs!!!

I didn't lose that much this week but I did lose and thats the important thing.

I did learn a couple things this week. 1) No more trail mix for me. I'm eating too much of it. I was eating less fruit and more trail mix. If you look on the back of the trail mix package it says its for 6 servings, meanwhile I can eat it all at once. So, thats too easy. 2) Drink more water. The other day I noticed my water consumption had decreased.

I have started eating egg whites in my salads or even just as omlettes. I really enjoy that and dont want to give that up. I dont think I'll have to. Its important to be aware of what I'm doing and how I'm feeling. I might be reaching a point where the instinct is to go for the "bad foods" just cuz they look so tasty. I may be compensating by eating the trail mix.

Got some new sponsors this week that I added along the way to last weeks blog. Its really great. And my friend, Kerry, has decided she wanted to drop a some weight and she is going to be looking for sponsorship for the CRF as well. Thanks Kerry!!!

Total weight loss to date - 22.4 lbs since July 1st 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment